Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Random Photos

Here are some random photos of James from the last couple of weeks.

James with our friend, Amanda, who gave him this Oilers themed sweater (which her mother made). It is super cute so we had to get a couple of pictures of them together with him wearing it.

I don't want to sit anymore! I am getting down!

I am a monkey and monkeys walk with bananas!


I want to touch the camera!

Monkey with a banana, part 2.

My two favourite toys from this week: a plastic cup and a plastic bowl. It is almost bath time so my shirt is gone but I am not ready to stop playing yet.

I LOVE PIZZA!! But I am a messy piglet!

Looking long and lean in my pajamas from Auntie Heather. I am tall enough now that they mostly fit!

Sometimes you have to have a boat in your mouth. It is a Maritime thing--you wouldn't understand.

No comments: