Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Came Early for Jamie!!

Santa came to our house early this year.  Jamie loves to sit in his car seat when we have it in the living room so we thought we would get him a child-size poang chair at Ikea.  We went today and he tried it out but when he gets out of it, it tips and falls on his head--so that was a big no!  But, he gravitated toward this cute little rocking chair so we picked it up instead.  He really seems to like it.  Merry Christmas Jamie!!

I am reading my Polar Bear book, Mommy and Daddy!

Jamie is an intent little reader.

Rock-a-bye, rock-a-bye, Jamie!

Hi Mommy and Daddy!  Cool chair!

Mom!! You and the camera are in my way!  I'm trying to see the T.V.!

P.S. There are some videos of Jamie on Facebook.  I couldn't get them to load here so I put them up there.

No comments: