Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

James at Home and on the Go

Here are some photos of James from the last few weeks.  They are in no particular order.  I discovered that it is actually quite a bit easier to upload photos and comments to a Facebook album so I may start doing that.  I haven't decided yet.  So, there are a bunch more on Facebook if you are on it and, if not, I guess it is time to join so you can see more of Jamie.  

Anyway, here is James.  We have been settling into life in our new home and he is doing really well.  Jeff is, of course, gone all day at work so we have gotten into a little routine.  We play or go for a walk in the morning.  Then James naps for a bit--on a good day, 2-3 hours, and I do some work (right now it is Cicero).  Then he wakes up and we play some more until Daddy comes home for supper.  It is very regular.  

Here is James on a rainy day in his nice comfy outfit from Aunt Jackie and Uncle Gord.

I've found my toes!  Fun!

Did you see my barn?  Let me show you!

Playing outside in the rain in my cool fireman coat with my wagon and ball.


Playing in a bowl with Grandma Lin.


It's a rainy day and my clothes were soaked so I got to wear my comfy sweat suit from my Nanner!

Photo is out of place, obviously, but you can see that only losers wear socks and Jamie is no loser!Hi Mom!  I am so warm and cozy--I love my dinosaur suit.

You're so funny, Mommy!

Jamie and his Grandma Linda--my hat is silly, I put it on myself!

No comments: