Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Climbing Stairs & My New Trike!

Well, since we were out shopping for shoes yesterday, Linda and I decided to go to ToysRUs.  James got a gift card for his 1st birthday from his Auntie Lauren and we thought we would see what they had.  And they had a neat trike.  It is nice because it has a handle so I can hold on and push it.  The handle folds underneath and so James could use it as a rocking chair but we tried that and he hated it because it didn't move enough.  But he quite likes it as a trike.  He can't peddle but he tries to push it with his feet and he likes to climb on and off and push it around using the handle.  It is very cute.  So, he got new shoes and a new toy--a good day for Jamie.  There are also some photos (out of place since I can't move them) of him climbing stairs.  Yikes!

Eeeww.  Mom, my hands are dirty again!!  But isn't my new trike cool!

This is how I climb stairs now.  I have to be careful or I will scuff my nose again.

Holding the rails and going up sideways.  It is nerve-wracking to watch but he is pretty proficient at it.

The side view--yikes!

I am so proud of myself--look what I can do Mom!

This is my trike.  I like to sit on it like a big boy!


Look, I can push it around!

This is how I sit on my trike.

And this is how I get off my trike.  Aren't I a clever boy!

Again, there are more of these photos on Facebook if you are interested.

No comments: