Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 13, 2008

James Visiting Calgary

Sorry for the delay in blogging. We were in Calgary for two weeks looking for a place to live and visiting with the families. We have been back the last week and a half and packing so we have been pretty busy. We will be sending out change of address emails as soon as we have a phone number to go with the new address. The place we found should be good. It is a 3 bedroom townhouse near Jeff's new job and it should be a nice location. Anyway, here are some photos of James's visit in Calgary.

For his 1 year birthday, James got a wagon from his grandparents. He quickly figured out that he could climb into it and rock back and forth to make it move across the floor. By the time he gets back, he will make it a scooter.

Yeah, scooter.

"Hi Dad! This is a rake--do you know what a rake does?"

"You see, Grandpa, this is a rake--I was telling Dad about it too."
"I'm helping garden--I am such a little helper."

Grandma came to visit before she left--I love my grandma.

Did you see my scooter, Grandma?

It is my belated birthday party. I get cupcakes!


Happy Birthday Partiers!



I love this funnel--it is the best present--I found it in the kitchen drawer.

I love gifts and paper!

1 comment:

Laura Marchant said...

Out blog browsing and came across yours today...he is just too cute. Looks like you guys had a great time.