Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Canada Day!

On Canada Day, we were still in Calgary and we went over to Jeff's brother's for a BBQ. James got to spend some quality time with his cousin, Daniel. It was funny to watch the two of them together--they play side-by-side and didn't always get along but they were cute to watch. Here are some photos in no particular order.


Arriving for the party--the doggy scared me and I am not too sure I want to go any further, Daddy!

I found Daniel's lawnmower--my new favourite! (Every time Daniel went near it, James muscled him out of the way and took it back).


I love this lawnmower.


Playing with the phone in Daniel's playhouse--fun!

"Go Away, James!" Daniel got tired of James at one point and tried to lock him in the house. That'll teach James to steal Daniel's lawnmower.

Auntie Joc is blowing bubbles--funny!

These are my new sandals that Auntie Joc and Uncle Craig gave me for my birthday. They light up when I walk and are my new favs.

Playing in the playhouse.

Relaxing with my cousin.

"So, Daniel, you call this a 'camp chair'?" "Why yes, James, that is what I call it."

New Sandals!

Yeah! Daniel's going down the slide--so much fun.

The lawnmower again. A good time was had by all.


No comments: