Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 24, 2008

James in the Park

Here are some photos of James playing last week at the park when the weather was nice. It was a lovely sunny day so we stopped to play. It has been rainy and cool since so we haven't been back, but maybe we will go again this week. We went to his Splashers and Bubblers class this morning but had to leave half way because the water was too cold; James' teeth were chattering and his lips were purple so the instructor said we should leave. They promised to turn the heat up on the pool for next week. Other than that, we haven't been up to much of anything--just the usual--but these photos are cute so I thought I would share them.

Playing with my Dad!



I'm a good standing boy!

I can almost climb the wall! What I am really good at is making my parents climb the walls at home!


I love the park!

I am a dare-devil and like to look down at the ground when I swing back.

Hi Mom: This is fun!

Sliding with Mommy!

Yeah! Fun!


What is the spongy stuff?

Yeah! Office supplies!

This is my new favourite toy--Daddy's old plastic floppy disk holders. Since he was going to throw them out, they are mine now!

Hi Mom! Is that something I would like to touch? I am too fast for you!

Yeah! Another disk holder. And this is what I do all day! James' new favourite toys are a plastic bowl and cup that he carries around with him while he walks. He puts the cup in the bowl and picks the bowl up. This morning, he was sitting on the floor and was very carefully putting the cup over his foot and examining the result. He then carried them around the living room for a while. I don't know why we buy actual toys!


No comments: