Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 3, 2008

General Photos

We haven't posted much in the last couple of weeks. Jeff was gone for his interview and this week we have been busy interviewing moving companies. But, we have continued to take photos of James. Here, in no particular order, are some photos from the last two weeks.



I am a big boy going to a BBQ in my Lobster sweater. I love the TV Guide!

Hi Mom, I am relaxing!

Here I am in my Adidas outfit that Grandpa Bob haggled for on the streets of some city in Indo-China. We thought it would be too big but it fits fairly well.


I love my Ball Popper.

Where do the balls come from? I know, Mommy!


Yeah, ball popper!

I can crawl soooo fast! See how big I look!

I like to stand by the window and play. Aren't I tall?

Hi Mom!


I have front teeth! These are the first photos of James' teeth. They were taken a couple of weeks ago. He now has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom. Nursing is starting to get painful and weaning may be imminent.

Hi Camera Lady!

I like to peak over the edge of my playpen too.

Breakfast! Yeah! Or I am watching TV. Hard to tell.


I am a BIG BOY now!

No comments: