Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

High Chair!

Yesterday we went on an excursion to the MicMac Mall in Dartmouth (this is the biggest mall in the Maritimes and people drive in from NB and PEI to come to it--whoa!). I needed some new clothes (not to brag but I have dropped a size since pregnancy!) and we decided that it was time to get James a high chair. He is no where near starting solids--he probably won't start solids until early December--but it gives him somewhere to sit at meals and an alternate seat so he is more upright, which he seems to like. I put the chair together last night while Jeff cooked--though some diagrams took two of us to figure out (not very clear!). So far, he seems to like it. This morning, he sat in it for a while while Jeff and I did housework. He seems to like the vacuum cleaner--he was quiet while I was running it and started to fuss when I turned it off to move furniture and then quieted down again when I started it up again. This is good and maybe he will like it so much that he will take over that chore in a few years (probably not!!).

A new sensation--upright in the highchair.

What is this new thing in front of me--maybe I should reach for it.

I love mornings! Happy boy sitting in his chair.

But I still have to yawn--and I don't look as fat with my chin up!

My Daddy is sooooo funny!

No comments: