Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Happy Boy Playing with His Daddy!!

James loves to play with his daddy and is very happy first thing in the morning. All photos of him smiling were taken before 9am! Too bad for Mommy as I am NOT a morning person but I am gradually adjusting my clock. As you can see from the happy smile and milk drool, James really loves his breakfast!

"I love my breakfast! Mmmmhhhhh, Milk!!"

"What are you looking at? Don't be silly!"

"Usually I stick my tongue out too! We're sooo silly!"

Looking at Daddy: "What are you doing Daddy?"

These last two were taken on July 30th and 31st--he has filled out and we call him a big fatty but, as you can see, he is really still pretty slender!! I guess we will see on Wednesday how much he weighs.

No comments: