Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2007

More Photos of James

Here are some more photos of James from this week.

Here I am wearing my cute duck outfit from Gramma Lin.

Here I am relaxing with my stuffed kitty (name TBA in a few years) from Mommy's friend, Alison B.

I am ready to go out and about in my blue outfit with my cool Monkey Shoes (from Auntie Jocelyn and Uncle Craig).

Here I am sleeping in my ducky outfit. Yesterday I walked through the park where there are REAL duckies but Mommy forgot her camera--next time!

I am relaxing in my "Baby" sleeper on my blankie--soft and fuzzy and care of Luisa.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Alison, have you noticed that other than that first photo of you with the Bambino, all the "parent" shots are of Jeff? Don't become the "middle child" of parenthood! (i.e., "I know I was there, but there's no photographic evidence...")

Cheers,
Stephanie