Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Shower Part 2

Here are some more photos from the Shower.

Here I am holding the wonderful Winnie the Pooh mobile.

These two are of me holding Lily who was such a cutie. I am 30 and 1/2 weeks at the shower so you can see my baby belly is growing steadily.

This rattle is from Arda--it was one of Lily's favourites and it has all sorts of different textures and sounds so it will entertain baby (and Jeff) for hours to come.


Winnie the Pooh Socks--we love Winnie the Pooh but I don't think we had told anyone that so all the themed items seem very serendipitous.









Again, thank you to everyone for the wonderful day and all the presents--baby will get a lot of use out of every item she/he received and Mom and Dad certainly appreciate everything. Stay tuned for pictures of items with baby in July!!

No comments: