Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Baby Shower

On Friday, my friends from school threw a baby shower. It was wonderful to see everyone and to see how the babies have grown. Thank you to everyone who was there--and to those who were unable to come but were there in spirit. Here are some photos from the shower--I had a great time and I hope everyone else did too! I may have to put these up in more than one set as I seem able to only put 5 photos up on a posting.



This is me holding Lily and the sleeper set from Carolyn.




Here I am with the Winnie the Pooh bedtime book and the Winnie the Pooh in Latin that Nicole sent. These are great and will be read often to the baby.



Here we have cute little Lily and Sean--who seemed quite entranced with each other.





This is the beautiful blanket that Luisa made for baby--it is so soft and cuddly and I just know it will become a favourite.

No comments: