Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Hallowe'en!

Happy Hallowe'en, Everyone!  Jamie and I spent Hallowe'en in Saskatoon with my Mom but that didn't mean we couldn't go trick-or-treating.  Jamie dressed up (and was pleased with his costume most of the time) and we went to visit a couple of friends.

Who's that Elephant!

I am not a happy elephant, Mommy!

Now I am a happier elephant.

Trick-or-treating with friends.  When Sunflower was Jamie's age, her Mom and Dad would bring her to our house to show off her costume.  One memorable Hallowe'en, she (aka Elizabeth) and her sister, Mary Catherine, were a tea pot and a tea bag.  It was very cute.  Jamie as an elephant is also very cute.

Jamie the elephant with Cousin Kellen the Pirate!

Hi Mom, I am an elephant--did you see!

Jamie the Elephant and his Grandma!

Mommy!  I am tired of being an elephant today!

No comments: