Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jamie at 9 Months!

We can hardly believe it but Jamie will be 9 months old on Sunday. He is a little monkey boy--he is into everything and crawling and cruising around. On Monday we went for his 9 month wellness check-up. While we were waiting to go in, he was standing and playing holding onto a chair and he let go and stood with no support for a few moments for the very first time. The doctor says he probably isn't far off from walking. We will see--we aren't really ready for him to walk since we can barely keep up with him crawling!! Here are some photos from this week and from the day of his appointment so you can see what a big boy he is! He is still in the 45-50th Percentile. He weighs 19 pounds and 10 oz (I was sure he would be over 20lbs but he is not) and he is 28 inches long. That means that he has gained 9 inches over his birth length of 19 inches and he has more than tripled his weight (from its lowest point).

Daddy is chasing me down the hall--ha-ha-ha!!

I love Mommy's books!

Hi Mommy!!
I can walk all around the inside of my crib--which is cool because I have neat things on my crib and now I can get to them!

Winne the Pooh! Yeah! I love my mobiles! And I am soooo tall!

Winne the Pooh or Ocean Wonder? How about both at the same time!
I want to touch both! They're mine!

"Hey Mommy! Watcha doin'?" -- "I'm watching you try to crawl out your crib you little monkey!" (I don't know if you can tell, but James is standing on one tippy-toe and has the other foot lifted to try to crawl up the bars of his crib here).

HI MOMMY!! I Love my Mommy!


For perspective, these two photos are of James from the week he was born. He was just little! Now he's huge!

No comments: