Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

James is a Crawling Fiend!

James is crawling and crawling and crawling. He has been crawling so much since Friday (when he really did it for the first time) that his knees are red and, tonight, he started pushing up into a bear walk on his hands and feet so his knees would be off the floor--poor little boy! He can crawl from the far side of the living room, into the hall, and down the hall to the office. He loves to crawl to something--especially a toy. He has a new truck from Mom and his Auntie Heather that he loves and he has a bee that makes noise when he pushes it so he loves to go to that as well. Lots of fun things to explore. Here are some photos.

Look at me go!

Hi, Mom! I can push up off the floor!

Look, ma! No knees! I'm a bear, GRRRR!

Ooohhhh! My truck looks like fun!

"I'm playing with a baby bumblebee. Won't my mommy be so proud of me!!"

No comments: