Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas at Jamie's House

The Christmas season has arrived in Halifax. It started snowing this morning and it was very windy. We went for a long walk and out to lunch and we picked up Jamie's Christmas presents from us (and Santa!). We decided to get them here and not haul them across the country when we go back home. There is a video below of James playing with them and he seems to like them. Here are some still shots too. The first few are from today with his new toys. The rest are from the last week or so.

James and Mommy playing with his Christmas present ball-rattle thing.

James and Daddy in front of the tree.

James looking at his ball over his head--and sitting like a big boy.

Oohh, this ball is fun!

Happy, happy Jamie playing with his stackable bugs and smiling for Mommy.

More stackable bug fun!

What does this funny ball do?

Oh! Daddy took my ball!! Give me back my ball Daddy!

James in front of the tree last week when we first put it up.

What's this thing on the tree? Shiny!

It's fun to grab things on the tree! Good thing I can't crawl over to it yet!

Hi Daddy! I love my Daddy!

I am a good sitter! Look at me sit like a big boy!

I love to sit on the couch and watch the TV.



Fun at the Park!
We took these next few last Saturday at the park. It was Jamie's first time in the swing. He seemed a little unsure of himself but we think by Spring, he will have a grand time.

I'm not sure about this swing thing and it sure is cold out!

Yah! Fun!

Mommy pushing me on the swing!


Yeah, fun! I am having so much fun, can't you tell!

No comments: