Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 21, 2007

James and Grandma Havin' Fun!!

My mother, Linda, arrived a week ago for a two week visit. She has been having great fun playing with James, babysitting, and watching him grow. She swears he has grown even in the last few days. We think she is right. Jeff went to Winnipeg for 2 days for a conference and James feels much more solid since he got back. Also, we thought he was long and we measured him and we think he is now 26 inches! He is huge and doing all sorts of fun things now.

Here is James playing with grandma and his scuba diving turtle. He seems a little suspicious of it.

Now me, Grandma, now me!

I am so tall! Grandma made me cool red overalls--fully lined with plaid and a matching shirt. I am so warm in them. And Grandma thought they would be too long because she made them to roll up and they are just about the right length. Because I am huge!

I got a new sweater while Daddy was gone and I look like a big boy to welcome him home!
I am so big--I stand by the footstool and can support a lot of my own weight!


I love to stand! Mommy and Daddy have borrowed an exer-saucer from a friend and I think I will really like it.


I am so hungry that Mommy and Daddy thought they would try a little Pablum and I LOVE IT!! I was a little unsure of the first few spoons but by spoon #3, I was making a little bird mouth and leaning my head toward to the spoon. Because I am HUGE and I need real food!

I LOVE MY CEREAL!!

No comments: