Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2007

More Pics From St. John's

Here are some more pictures from our trip to St. John's.
This is me on Signal Hill on Tuesday--I am 35 Weeks here and definitely not able to "hide it" anymore. The next is the view of the harbour from Signal Hill. It was quite windy and chilly on Tuesday but the view was amazing.
These next two are the views from our hotel room on the last day. The top one shows "The Rooms" which is the name of the provincial museum and gallery--that is the beige and red-roofed building to the left of the grey church towers. Jeff and I walked up there on Thursday morning--it is all up-hill going there (down-hill on the way back) and is about 3km round-trip so it was a bit of a hike for a pregger-girl but it wasn't too bad. It was a beautiful day--sunny and warm so the walk was a nice way to end our trip.
The next is the view of the harbour from our room. It was really nice to be within walking distance of everything downtown and we got to see a lot of stuff.
This one is me being silly--I decided to take a profile shot of myself in the mirror on the last day. I am 35 Weeks and 2 days here and am pretty big, I think. Or, as Jeff says "Good Lord woman, you're as big as a house!".

So, that was our trip to "The Rock." It was a great trip and we had fun--now we will just sit home and wait for baby to arrive.

No comments: